Pages

Monday 13 February 2012

Before you tell me it's not real...

I already know this but over the last six or so months I have really gotten into WWE wrestling.
Every time I go to see my OH we watch Monday night RAW and Friday night Smackdown. For me it's fun to watch; and as OH says it is just likes Soaps but for men.

Now I love the fact that at the Royal Rumble this year they brought some of thw old wrestlers back. I also love the fact that the wrestlers that are in it now are a combination of old and new. When I say old and new what I mean is wrestlers I used to watch as a kid and ones that I've not seen before.
Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, John Cena, The Undertaker and Triple H were all in it when I watched as a teenager. They are still in it today. The Undertaker recently made a come back after disappearing after last years Wrestlemania and I know it's sad but I got excited.

In the past few months some great wrestlers have returned, including CM Punk, The Undertaker, Chris Jericho, Kane and after a few month absence The Great Khali returned at the Royal Rumble in the main event.

On Monday nights RAW the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels is making a return too.... Someone else I loved watching growing up
.
Now to the rant.

Daniel Bryan is someone I've not liked since I first saw him, not because he's not a good wrestler but because of his attitude, his personality. Every single match he has been in he has slithered out of, either by running away or winning by disqualification. This weeks Smackdown he wound The Big Show up, knowing he would retaliate and meaning he would win the match by default.
Daniel Bryan stole the World Heavyweight Championship belt by cheating, ok it was legal and nothing in thw rules stated he couldn't do what he did but any other wrestler wouldn't have sunk as low as he did.
 
AJ, the 'girlfriend' of Daniel got knocked over by The Big Show and now Daniel has it in for him, the only problem is it was Daniel's fault she got hurt because he decided to leave the ring, run past her, and putting her in the way of the gentle giant.

I am debating turning away from the WWE all together now because his story is getting beyond funny.
He is not the only one who irritates me, who I don't like. I can't stand The Miz, Wade Barret or Cody Rhodes.

I won't go into why now, I may save that for another rant, but I am now considering not watching Wrestlemania.

No comments:

Post a Comment